It’s time again to get to know another member of our amazing team. Meet, Mark, our Production Coordinator! Read on below to learn how he serves our clients, fills his free time, and brings passion to his job day after day.
1. What is your job title, what do you do for your clients?
I’m a Production Coordinator. I oversee measurement and installation scheduling for client projects. I’m also head of the installation department and typically handle any random projects as they come up.
2. What’s your education and/or work background?
I graduated from Forest Lake High School in 2006, and I’ve worked for Select Surfaces since June of 2005.
3. Describe your personality in two words:
I would say I am energetic and prideful.
4. How does your job connect with your passions? What do you enjoy about it?
I like helping make people’s home dreams come true. I enjoy seeing customers react to their finished spaces – it’s so fun to be a part of the process!
5. What do you like to do in your free time?
I love to hunt and spend time outdoors.
6. What does the word home mean to you?
Home means a place to spend quality time with my wife and son.
7. What’s your favorite current design trend?
Black shoes and brown belts are ok, right? (Haha.) I better just stick to the technical side of things…
8. What’s your favorite place in your home?
My favorite spot is hanging out in my living room and watching my son play.
- Coriene C.M. – Hudson, WI read more »Hi Jeremy. I felt compelled to send you this email regarding the quality of work and service provided by your team at our home in Hudson WI, this week.It more than exceeded our expectations!My husband and I honestly could not believe it. We have struggled with many, many, many contractors and service providers during our remodel and the guys on that team were amazing.I realize most people only take time to provide feedback when it is bad, so I wanted to make a very strong point in doing this.Please promise me that you will personally convey our appreciation to those men who did an outstanding job on our kitchen.Thanks!