It’s time for our next Q&A session with another member of our amazing team! Meet Bob, our Account Manager and Sales Rep. Keep reading to learn how he serves our clients, how he spends his free time, and what he loves about being part of the Select Surfaces team.
1. What is your job title, what do you do for your clients?
I am an Account Manager and Sales Rep. I provide sales support for our business partners including product and job process education.
2. What’s your education and/or work background?
It’s a combo platter! I served in the United States Air Force Military Police and I have a degree from Brown Institute in Broadcasting. My work history includes sales as well as radio and commercial voiceover.
3. Describe your personality in two words:
Capricorn, Capricorn, Capricorn!
4. How does your job connect with your passions and what do you enjoy about it?
Success in what you do and who you are. I enjoy helping others be successful.
5. What do you like to do in your free time?
Sports – golf, hockey, and cycling (bicycle and motor); Music – listen, go to live shows, and play guitar; Reading – I love Sherlock Holmes!
6. What’s your favorite thing to do around town?
Listen to live music and sports.
7. What’s something unique about you?
Back when I was more involved with radio and commercial voice-over, I did a fair amount of impersonations which eventually landed me a few (cable) TV commercials where I played Jesse Ventura.
8. What’s your favorite place in your home?
9. What is your favorite Cambria design right now?
Carrick is the bomb. It’s even better in a matte finish.
10. Share a funny, work-related story.
One common item of advice – There is no such thing as, “It’s JUST a…!!!”
A huge thanks to Bob for sharing with us and for being such a valuable member to our team. Be on the lookout for future Q&A sessions with more of our favorite people!
“Select Surfaces provides a wonderful selection of quartz countertop products in beautiful showrooms. Their measuring, fabrication and installation are timely and exacting. As a designer, I have used them for twelve years knowing that my clients will be completely satisfied with their service and products. They are always a pleasure to work with.”- Nancy C. – Local Designer read more »